About Hubbard Law Firm
Meredith Hubbard is an experienced litigator. She has been representing individuals and corporations in state and federal courts in both North Carolina and South Carolina since 2008. Meredith joined the Raleigh criminal defense firm Dysart Willis in 2016, and became a partner in 2019. Meredith founded Hubbard Law Firm in 2022, bringing her meticulous approach to investigating facts along with a thorough understanding of criminal and administrative laws and procedures to fight for individuals facing difficult circumstances in the state or federal criminal arena, Title IX or other campus disciplinary proceedings at their College or University, or both.
Meredith also represents clients before administrative boards such as the Department of Insurance and medical licensing agencies. She is skilled in crisis and reputation management. When your future or your reputation are at stake, Meredith has the experience to help.
Meredith grew up in Duluth, Georgia, and graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, with a degree in psychology. She has lived in Raleigh since 2003 and earned her juris doctor from the University of North Carolina School of Law. After graduating law school, Meredith has dedicated her career to being a tough litigator. She's tried cases in state and federal court.
Meredith is licensed to practice law in North Carolina and South Carolina. She is admitted in all federal courts in North and South Carolina as well as the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. Meredith served as president of the Eastern District of North Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association for the 2016-2017 term.
- North Carolina, 2008
- South Carolina, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2012
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2012
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Major: Psychology
- Federal Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Tenth Judicial District Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Women's White Collar Defense Association